Vintage Figure Of The Day

HASBRO  1987  GI JOE   CRYSTAL BALL

Comments

  1. I love Crystal Ball! He's just so crazy! I love the Vincent Price influence on him. Now, to be Honest, he doesn't quite feel like a G.I. Joe figure (even so far as ARAH figures go he's pretty out there) but he's cool mixed in with other oddballs like Raptor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my older sister taking me to buy this figure at my local TRU.I always had the habit of showing whoever It was that took me on the toy run ,not only the figure,but their backstory as well. Almost as If to say "You see,these things are cooler than you think!" Well,my sister made the Vincent Price connection rather quickly,even If I had no clue who he was at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Stephen King for this guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had I known this as a kid It would have probably blown my sister's mind ,lol!She was a big fan of his books.

      Delete
  4. Freaky looking dude. I remember the kids in the Stephen King novel "The Tommyknockers" talking about their GI Joes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have caught scenes here and there of that film but never In it's entirety.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie