MOTU Chronicles Tri-Klops
I was on the fence when it came to deciding wether or not I wanted to collect these deluxe articulated MOTU Chronicles figures. I was perfectly fine with just picking up the budget friendly Core line but since key figures like Ram Man, Tri-Klops and Fisto were omitted, I felt like the Chronicles line could fill that void.
Of all the newly designed Masters of the Universe movie characters, Tri-Klops is probably the most humdrum. Even with that distinction, TK still looks pretty cool.
It takes a little work but you can get TK into some decent poses. While I'm not crazy about the musket, I like that every figure has their own, distinct weapon.
I think It's a bit of a shame his eyeballs aren't a bit more distinct. His Playstation thematic triangle, circle square are all the same colour and he looks a tad drab, but I guess it fits in with the more "realistic" design of movie adaptions.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. It would have been cool if he had different colored, more pronounced eyes. I also would have gone full Punisher mode on this guy, giving him an arsenal of futuristic blasters and explosives.
Delete