The Batman - The Penguin

I kind of got sucked into picking up this line when seeing all the hype and propaganda out in the wild. I'm a sucker for newly released superhero figures based on movies. DC Spinmaster's line of "The Batman" figures  aren't much different than it's predecessor DC line. The only difference is in the face sculpts. Seeing as how they are based on real life actors, Batman, Catwoman and the rest of the cast look like their real life counterparts. The great thing is that you should be able to find them easily at your local Walmart and Target department stores on endcaps and out in the center aisles. They are everywhere. Today we take a look at The Penguin! 
I'm enjoying this figure more than I thought I would. I haven't seen the film yet so I'm wondering if something happens to The Penguins face, causing his nose to look like...well like a penguin's. This head sculpt  looks pretty normal. 
I was surprised upon opening the suitcase to find a nice extra!
These are fun figures. Nothing special, but pretty cool to mess around with.

Comments

  1. Gotta see this movie still. Curious about the Penguin now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish more accessories were functional like that case filled with money. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, Fuji! I mean, seeing as how this is a discount line, I wouldn't have minded just a solid piece but the added money stacks was a nice plus!

      Delete
  3. I'm the only one that has not seen it at my office! everyone agrees it is very good and one even said it is the best Batman movie to date. The only complain so far has been the running time of almost 3hrs but apparently you don't even notice it lasts that long.

    The figure looks nice, can be used as a generic civilian if that's your thing. For some reason It bothers me that he does not comes with a jacket lol. The case with money reminds me the one it came with Pursuit of Cobra Destro, except that in the G.I. Joe figure the stacks of bills where cut individually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, Kanov. Looking forward to more from the line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While watching Nickelodeon, me and my kids have seen the commercials for these toys about 1,000,000 times! We affectionately call this guy "Sensibly Dressed Penguin".

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🤣 I love it! That's gonna be his name from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified