Silver Surfer Issue #1 1987

The great thing about recollecting things from your past Is being able to flash right back to the exact moment you first acquired them.With comics,you get to narrow it down to the specific months and years!Silver Surfer was a series I tried  to buy monthly ,as they released.I remember getting pretty hooked on the storyline and wanting to read every issue but only being able to acquire the first 4 .Comic shop visits were sparse as the only person who knew where all the shops were was my sisters boyfriend at the time.He would always find the time to pick me up for trips to the Arcade,Toys R Us and LCS.One of those trips to the LCS resulted in the acquisition of this baby right here....

Marvel Silver Surfer #1 1987 (Front)

Marvel Silver Surfer #1 1987 (Back)


I can remember making one more trip to that same shop looking for issue number 5 and the shop owner telling me he didn't have It.I subsequently gave up on  the search and moved on to other titles.Still,nothing but great memories flood back when I look at this comic.I'll have to track down issues 2 -5 at some point.

Comments

  1. Best of luck with tracking down #2 to #5. If and when you do... I hope you write a review on them. I don't read comics... but I enjoy watching reviews on YouTube and reading reviews on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I get around to re reading them I may do a small write up on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you watch the Silver Surfer cartoon back in the late 90's? I thought it was cool, the aesthetic and stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vaguely remember It.Thanks for reminding me,though,gotta YouTube It again soon!It's crazy to think he had his own cartoon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie