Marvel Select Display Set Ups (Part 2)

The Danger Room display was cool but when you look at It ,you know It's the Danger Room.Only X-Men figs would make sense In that setting.This display ,on the other hand,can be used for pretty much any style of action figure.Modern figures look great with It......



......but I think I prefer the way the larger ,vintage  figures look.


Rambo Is already a kick ass line  of figures but this display makes them pop even more!


This display  even makes knock off 80's military figs look bad ass !


B.A. Is about to walk In on an illegal chop shop (is that redundant?) operation!


90's Marvel Superheroes figures pop on their own,no display needed,but they look good displayed here.



Incorporating figures around the back of the display Is something I should have done more In the above pics.The open area on the door can be a nice place to display extra figures seeing as how the front Is a little limited ,space wise. I'm really liking the way vintage Turtles look here.In fact It's probably what I'll be using this display for.


Well,that wraps things up here.Hopefully I've given some of you an idea or two on how to use  Marvel Select displays with something other than Marvel Select figures.For those of you who dabble In Styrofoam dios,these might also make for some good templates.I'm already entertaining the thought ;)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. They're 2nd to G.I. Joe on my favorite military figures list.They were big and chunky action figures with an arsenal.What more could a kid ask for?!?!

      Delete
  2. Great stuff. Love the way the Turtles are lined up in front of the door...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That pic Is a favorite of mine as well ,Fuji.I wish Playmates would have released more Eastman Laird figs like this.

      Delete
  3. Very versatile. Great for the Turtles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave has to be the setup with Mr. T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know he's gonna lay into whoever's behind that steel door!

      Delete
  5. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    https://www.glentzes.gr/toy-room-athens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie