Marvel Select Display Set Ups (Part 1)

I don't know why I keep picking up pieces like these two Marvel Select displays.I don't have any room for them, LOL!!These last couple of days I've been brainstorming on how to display my stashed collection of contemporary 3 3/4 action figures. I've got Star Wars ,Indiana Jones,Marvel Universe ,G.I. Joe  and various DC figs with nowhere to put them.At the least,these display pieces  allow me to have some fun with them even If It's only for picture purposes.Today we'll be looking at the X-Men Danger Room!The top pic shows how It should display normally but I chose to lay It on It's side to accommodate more figures.Once I get some extra shelf space ,this Is where I'll display my X-Men figures.


THE DANGER ROOM


ROUGE'S UP TO HER WAIST IN RATHTAR!


<<DANGER ROOM..INITIATE SABRETOOTH SEQUENCE>>


                                             The display works well with vintage figs,too!


COLOSSUS  GETS SOME REPS IN 

ICE MAN DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST..CHILLIN'


Comments

  1. Awesome! One of my favorite things about the X-Men is the Danger Room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto that!Thanks ,man.Marvels version of the holodeck.

      Delete
  2. There certainly are worse ways for someone to spend their evenings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice set up. I always passed on the Marvel Select (except original Storm) but this Danger Room set up is awesome. Maybe other toy series should do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    https://www.glentzes.gr/toy-room-athens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Up!