"The local Wax Museum is having a fire sale and you have the opportunity to add a life-size, life-like action figure to your collection. Who do you choose?" Dees ees tuff!Damn,so many to choose from.I don't want an actual wax representation of a person,instead It would be a wax action figure,If that's possible.It's going to be between these two... I loved the fact that I was able to add a Titan sized Hulk to my collection,so a life sized replica of this figure would be amazing!Damn <swaying my head from side to side>,just thinking about it... Or.. This guy right here!I've seen the mini Secret Wars bobble heads at Walgreens and the jumbo sized ones online,but a life size Secret Wars figure w/ shield would be epic!All right ,let's flip one of my lucky 80's coins,1982 to be exact.Heads Hulk,tails Captain America... And the winner Is Secret Wars Captain America ! There are a plethora of Pop Culture...
Looks like Scarlets making old Spidey's senses tingle and Baron Zemo definitely smelt it but wasn't the one who dealt it lol
ReplyDeleteLOL!"ZOINKS"!
DeleteCutest couples post?
ReplyDeleteDeadliest couples ;)
Delete