M.A.S.K. - Matt Tracker/Miles Mayhem

It felt nice to add a M.A.S.K. folder to my collection of blog pics.Finally, I have something from the iconic 80's cartoon series to display In my retro collection.Whenever I'd see these figures on eBay I would hold out In  hopes of coming across some In the wild or by way of trade.The wait paid off ,somewhat , as I was able to find both Matt Tracker and Miles Mayhem (one of, If not the best  80's villain names ,ever) for under 10 bucks.Mayhem went for 6 bucks and Matt Tracker was only 3 !It sucks that I wasn't able to find them complete with helmets.I would have paid extra for them.Still,It's nice to have some M.A.S.K. on the shelves.










Comments

  1. Thanks to trades and Goodwill I have 3 and pt of a vehicle from M.A.S.K. This is one of my ultimate lines that I want more of! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ,Alexis.I wish I had the room to go after some of the vehicles.The Thunderhawk might be a must get ,though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified