Transformers G1 Re Issue Ravage/Rumble

What better way to anticipate the arrival of  G1 ReIssues of Ravage and Rumble than by working out while watching some old G1 TF's episodes?



The card came In pretty good shape but I had no intentions of keeping these sealed. 


Two things of beauty!


Much like 1985 Snake Eyes ,Ravage was a Transformers figure I always wanted as a kid.Thanks to Hasbro's  re-issue ,I'm finally able to  hold this fantastic replica in-hand ! Since I never owned an original ,I'm not sure how true to it this version is. It's gotta be damn close,tho.




Rumble...or..Frenzy ...whatever you want to call him, Is  pretty cool  ,too. He kind of reminds me of those old  80's Transformer watches . I think they share similarities In their transformations. What I love most about both of these figures,besides the fact that they transform Into awesome little cassette tapes , Is their chromed out weaponry.






How glorious are these little cassette tapes!?!


And now ,the obligatory Snake Eyes with Ravage pics!



Timber got jealous and wanted In on the action ,hence....


This should  be sold as a three pack somewhere down the line. It would probably sell out at 20 bucks a pop and then be listed on ebay by scalpers for $100 . $75 loose :(


Crap!Now I need Soundwave!


Comments

  1. There are subtle differences, but it's pretty close.

    http://thetoybox1138.blogspot.com/2019/01/order-of-battle-transformers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reference link ;) And ,damn ,that g1 TF's collection is looking pretty sweet !

      Delete
    2. The whole collection is for sale if you want it.

      Delete
  2. These are fantastic! Definitely brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they ,Fuji ? I can't help but glance up at my shelf every so often just to catch another glimpse of them on display. They're pretty damn dope!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie