Buying Blind

          Who doesn’t love gambling on a blind box or mystery package?


                                                         Me.
I don't like not knowing what I'm gonna get,when It comes to action figures and toys.Even as a kid,I would ask the guy behind the counter at McDonald's If he could throw the specific toy I wanted into my Happy Meal cuz I didn't want to get a Miss Piggy  again ,I wanted a Gonzo.The only time I knew my hands were completely tied was with packs of baseball cards and cereal box premiums.Which reminds me,remember when we all got hip to the cereal box premium schemes?My sister would dig for hours through a box of Coco Puffs looking for that pack of Bonkers chewing taffy to no avail.I'd quickly step In and show her the ropes,pulling the cereal box prize out from inside the  inside lining of the box ;)Those were the days!


Brother Midnight  has a small army of mini figures

20 Years Before 2000  may have changed my stance on mini figures-Damn You Dollar Tree!

And 

The Harvey Mercheum wants everyone to lego his Legos



  

Comments

  1. Man I miss good cereal premiums! now its all mail away or cardboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if your not a big sports fan,you have to agree that Honey Combs mlb bobble heads were quality premiums.That was more 90s though.In the 80s we had Star Bots ,Disney pvc and wacky wall walkers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah all the good stuff lol I loved the cookie crisp toys and the flinstones from pebbles .There where so many good ones from like 1977 to 1995 then it dried up.

      Delete
    2. I always got the Dino figure from Fruity Pebbles and the brown tiger with pink shades from Golden Crisp!

      Delete
  3. "I always got the Dino figure from Fruity Pebbles and the brown tiger with pink shades from Golden Crisp!"


    +1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie