Big Boa In The Wild!

It's nice to be able to pick off figures on ebay, as needed. I can do it from the comfort of my home over a cup of coffee while chilling on my couch. However, it's twice as nice running into that same figure in the wild. No shipping fees or wait times. Plus, you get to inspect the figure before purchasing. I was shocked to see Big Boa on the pegs at my local Walmart a few weeks back. It was cool to be able to throw something other than an Epic Heroes figure into my shopping cart. Since then I've spotted a retro carded Duke and Quick Kick.  I Hope they're still there when I go back. 

Comments

  1. Nice find. So rare to find a Classified Joe in the wild. Been awhile since I found anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen them regularly at my local Walmart, mostly pegwarmers, tho. It takes a while for new waves to come out but they do. The best figures from each wave get picked up quick. Targets also have a few, exclusive to store, figures in stocks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified