What I'm Reading

It's been a hectic couple of weeks. Work has been non-stop, although I am grateful for every minute of it. These days I barely have the time to sit back and write up a solid post about anything really. As a stay home dad, blogging used to feel like a therapeutic distraction. Working full time has filled that void and then some. Days off are spent splitting and making time for all of my passions -  making music/ gaming/ reading/ collecting/ blogging and most importantly my daughter. Blogging hasn't been very high on the priority list. I should do something about that 🤔  Anyways,  here's what I've been skimming through these past couple of weeks. 

This is actually issue #1 of an 8 issue series that Matt (Toy Box) sent me a little while back. I haven't gotten through it all but love what I've read so far. Elektra, if your out there, I'm single and have a really, really cool action figure collection 😉😉
The Infinity Gauntlet has been high on my wants list. This is the TPB featuring issues #1-6. 
TPB of Wolverines first solo series of comics created by Chris Claremount and Frank Miller! Wolverine fights a bear! A frigging bear!

This was more of a nostalgic pick up for me. This was my Thor growing up. It was fun looking through these and remembering each and every page! The one page that always stood out to me was Thor flying out of the dragons closed mouth, shattering its front teeth!

Comments

  1. Two summers ago I inherited a big comic book collection. It took me a few weeks to organize them, but I do remember seeing both of those TPB's. Maybe when I retire I'll get around to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to finishing both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're a fan of Thor, I recommend issues 363 through 366. That's the story arc where he's turned into a frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check those out sometime. I seem to remember it vaguely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been busy but will definitely give it a complete read at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of music do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little bit of everything. Love Hip Hop but have been messing around with R and B, Alternative rock and pop. It's just a hobby, not really great at it 😕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified