Funko POP! Fig #10

My #10 POP! should have been MLB related, more specifically,  Oakland Athletics related since they were my next obsession after Spidey and all things Marvel. Unfortunately, the A's mascot POP! was a little too overpriced for me, though, so I'll jump ahead to another one of my childhood jams! Horror flicks! 

I loved my horror flicks as a kid and The Shining was a big reason why! Don't get me wrong, Texas Chainsaw Massacre,  Friday the 13th and A Nightmare On Elm St. all made me shit my pants as a kid but nothing made me say "WTF!" more than The Shining. 

Comments

  1. Outstanding. There's a new road near my house that they named Red Rum Drive. Can't believe they got away with that. It's in an industrial park. Great movie by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classic! Might need to snap some pics of that street sign for Halloween 🎃

      Delete
  2. Very cool Pop! Just saw they made the two girls into Pops as well. Now they just need Danny on the Big Wheel.

    The Shining definitely freaked me out as a kid. The other one that scared me was Children of the Corn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I waited a week for the television premier of Children of the Corn. The day finally came and we didn't make it past the opening credits 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified