Funko POP! Fig #1

I realized that there had to be a method to go with my madness If I was gonna start collecting Funko POP! figures. With so many to choose from, I figured I'd chronologically collect them according to pop culture and TV events that influenced me as a kid. Let's start with  POP! figure #1.

E.T. is one of the first films that I can remember really being moved by. It left quite an impression on my 7 year old heart and even today I get a lump in my throat whenever I see the  Drew Barrymore scene at the end of the movie.

Comments

  1. Awesome POP. I just watched that movie a few months ago for the first time in a long time. Great movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might very well be my all time favorite movie 👾

      Delete
  2. That's a great looking POP! Way more intricate than your average one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the stand and attention to detail make the figure stand out, even though I'll be keeping these in-box.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified