HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 


What's good people? Just checking in on everyone, making sure the kids are all right ;)  I've been super busy with work and now more than ever with the holiday season. Another reason why I haven't been posting much is because of this shitty little camera I've been using ever since my phone's screen shattered. 
I can't believe phones are better cameras than actual cameras are. It is what it is, I guess. That aside, I thought I'd update everyone on the new pad and what I plan on collecting moving forward. So, because of my limited space, added expenses and time constraints, action figure buying has slowed a bit. Every now and again I'll pick up a MOTU origins figure from Wal-Mart or GIJoe Classified figure on-line. I've also taken to Ollie's variety shops as they have a little bit of everything including super cheap comics, games and action figures! Besides that It's been full steam ahead with everything else I have going on. I will say that I miss the unique comradery of the toy blogosphere and hope to get back into the swing of things sooner rather than later. I'd like to shout out 

Brother Midnight
Matt from Toy Box
GI ( George) Jigsaw
Colin / Super Duper Toy Box
Matt/ Moster Cafe Saltillo
Alexis
Fuji
Spyda
Cool & Collected
Bubbashelby
Buzzchuck
John Gaither 
Reis Obrien
Orpheus
Mr. Smith....

Dang! These are just a few of the personalities that have been there from the start and still inspire me to post today! 

I leave you with Holiday Wishes and a few pics of the Christmasized Man-Pad! 







Comments

  1. Looks good, man. You're definitely all decked out for Christmas! And, yes, Ollie's is a great place to find some good deals. Ollie's Bargain Hunt, and some of those bin stores like Quick Lotz have netted me some treasures for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbecue, crap I forgot about you! Happy Holidays, man! You're definitely one of those inspirations, brutha! Thanks for the quality posts, day in and day out 👍🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. Looking forward to your posts and the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likewise, Jigs😉 I've always loved this time of year. The holidays always seem to get me in blogging mode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was starting to wonder if you'd be coming back or not. And in case you don't post again before then, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jon! I always appreciate you taking time away from your sportscard blog to comment on my toys! Next post coming right up ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an FYI, I do have a non-card blog as well. I don't know if it would be of any interest to you, but it's a little bit of everything; with even some toy stuff coming up after the first of the year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!