Where's Your Spirit?!?

We'll, in my case, the clearance section! Strolling down my local Walmart's toy aisle the other day, nothing really great caught my eye. I always check the usuals, Marvel, Transformers, first. Then it's on to the MOTU section where I spend a little extra time as, out of the three, it's the line I've been enjoying the most. You would think GI Joe would be first on this list and they would be if I could ever find any related product. Most of the time I don't even bother looking for it due to scalpers eradicating any and all hopes of me finding anything with the name GI Joe on it. Good thing Spirit is an expert stealth survivalist as he was able to escape the slimy  clutches of multiple, slimy toy resellers and make his way onto the clearance shelves where I would ultimately make contact and go in for the rescue! Spirit is safe now and will be reunited with the rest of his Joe team when I finally get moved into my new place this coming Saturday👍

Comments

  1. My Spirit was lost on a suicide mission known as Pre-Order Hell. He now rests peacefully in the Graveyard of Cancellation with the remaining Joes (and Cobras) who went on that mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fack, that sucks, man! I come across one maybe once a month and pick them off as I see them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Up!