Walmart Finds!

Comments

  1. Nice score! I haven't been to a Walmart for almost a year. Bare shelves always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my daughter, since we're in the process of moving, that I would limit myself to one action figure. Yeah, no 😐

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a pass on these, but it was a difficult choice. Been too busy with Legends, MOTU, Mego, and the occasional DC Multiverse- GREAT looking line thosugh, damn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have probably passed on them too had I not found them in the wild like I did. Seeing them on display with the bright throwback Superpowers card back was pretty cool. At that point I was all In. I hope I can find the rest now. The vehicles are also on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for these figures. Wish they had not gone with a new size. Still I grabbed the Darkseid. He makes a great baddy for the grandson's 3 3/4 figures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great in the packaging but I'm a little leery about opening them after seeing how the capes have plastic restraints on them, ultimately leaving a hole in them. I may get some custom ones off ebay. Although, of course i'm sure your grandkid isn't as picky as us adult collectors and will probably have a blast with these! They even have the re-popped vehicles !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie