Marvel Select Hawkeye

Comments

  1. I've gotta admit, when I hear the name Hawkeye... I think of the Jeremy Renner MCU version. Then again... I didn't really read comic books as a kid. Regardless, this is a cool figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally opposite with me. This will always be my default Hawkeye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking figure and I love the Ultron carnage as a base. Select put out plenty of great figures. Wish I had picked up more. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Select definitely needs to be shown more love imo. Everything from the decorated packaging on down to the added base/accessories, they really do put out a fun product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quintessential Hawkeye. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Hulk/Snake Eyes banner photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thnx, Jigs🔥🔥 I'm looking forward to doing side by side shots with some of my Marvel Universe figs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww man, i have had one of these in box for at least ten years- he is a looker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he's great Colin! Ya gotta crack that sucker open ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified