Marvel Select - Immortal Hulk

I've never been much of a 6" action figure collector. I've always felt like Marvel Legends figures were cool but not much different than the smaller scaled  Marvel Universe figures. Certainly not distinguished enough for me to start collecting them. Marvel Select, however, appealed to me in the sense that the figures were much larger than Legends and sculpted differently. When comparing both lines it was almost as if I was looking at  different artists rendition of the same characters. Idk, it's kind of hard to explain, but I'm totally in my feels right now and Its all Marvel Select's fault.


 I'm kind of gushing 😭 over this Hulk figure! It's based on the Immortal Hulk story arc which I am not very familiar with. I'll have to do my homework, maybe pick up a few issues. 


Comments

  1. what a great Hulk figure! the face sculpt is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this one. Already had the 80th Anniv. Marvel Legends classic Hulk, but this one is in a class of his own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying Marvel Select's stuff right now. I'm not crazy about the head sculpts on certain figures but I like how Select dares to be different.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified