Merry Xmas!

I'll start this off by wishing my  toy blogging family out there  a very merry Christmas ⛄! The circle is a small one but tight nonetheless. I feel like we've all been there for each other at one point or another with well timed action figure posts that keep us young at heart and relentlessly collecting! Because of my new job I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to but that doesn't mean that I've stopped collecting. In fact, I've been busy recollecting Marvel Universe figures and scoping out other potential toy lines that I'd like to showcase one day on the site. It's all in the works! I'm still reading your posts and commenting as much as I can and soon I'll be posting regularly again so stay tuned and stay safe this Holiday weekend! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie