A Day In The Life And A Knock Off Hogan !

My mom comes up to me today holding this can of Progresso Soup and says" Ya see this can?" In her thick NY accent. " I need you to find me the same soup, just not as spicy. I love the taste it's just too damn hot!" I laughed and told her no problem. Then she says " Wait a minute, are you gonna be able to remember the brand and flavor when you get to the store?" I tell her " Mom. We have phones now. With built in cameras! I'll  take a picture of it  and pull it up at the store for reference!" She says" Oh! That's a good Idea!" 😂😂😂   Gotta love her! 
In other news. Remember these guys?!? Looking through my stash I stumbled across my good ol' knock-off Hulk Hogan figure. My god these sucked but not entirely. The resemblance to the actual wrestlers wasn't too bad and they made for a decent wrestling match in the absence of any official WWF figures. I also have a Jimmy Superfly Snuka floating around somewhere. Good memories, good times! 

Comments

  1. Hope you're able to find that soup for your mom. I like spicy (and Italian sausage)... so I'm gonna be on the lookout for that exact soup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks pretty damn tasty. I haven't tried it yet.

      Delete
  2. Yes - knockoff Hulk Hogan. Oh - and yeah - did you get the less spicy soup. Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't hit the grocery store yet, Jigs. Once the list gets made, Progresso Italian Style Wedding "Mild" will be at the very top 😆

      Delete
  3. It's the complete opposite between me and my mom. She's considerably more knowledgeable about computers and phones than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to your mom 😆 Mine rolls with a flip phone. She's like an 80s drug dealer😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified