GI Joe Classified - Zartan

Another Classified figure off the "want- list". Not in the mood to take many pics of the figure loose. So I just added a shot of what my collection looks like right now. It's been exhausting trying to snipe figures here and there on eBay. I'm not paying anything over 30 bucks for them, regardless of how cool the figure is. I just put a couple in my watch list and wait for the price to drop. Thanks to GI Jigsaw and Matt from Toy Box , I had a nice start off point. From there I've been able to add figures like Destro, Zartan and Snake Eyes. The hunt continues but the road is a rocky one. 

Comments

  1. You need a Snake Supreme Cobra Commander among them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricky one! Still looking. I got the first answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool figure. Does the skin color change in sunlight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Negative. But I here there's a deluxe Zartan figure set to be released as an exclusive that will have the color changing gimmick and extra head sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $30? What are these supposed to retail for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. $20. I figure paying an extra 10 bucks covers my gas and waste of a trip if the retailer ends up not having the figure I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. I've seen one at retail in the last year. It's not worth it.

      Delete
  7. Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've actually toy hunted. I usually just wait until I have to do groceries, quickly scan the toy aisle and then do an about face after realizing it's just a bunch of mega construx and Godzilla figures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Recent Pick Ups!