Dang! More Classified Greatness From GIJigsaw!

GI Jigsaw is the frikkin man! The Lady Jaye figure has been in my watch list forever. In fact, a while back  I had to choose between picking her or Flint and I chose Flint because I couldn't afford both. Now, thanks to Jigs I finally have Lady Jaye and an extra Flint! I'm ecstatic about LJ  but not sure what I'm gonna do with the other Flint. Repurpose it, pass it on or maybe save for trade. Either way I'm so appreciative of GIjigsaw in all his kindness. Seriously, like , I'm speechless over here. The Classified figures I add to my collection are few and far between and GI has really helped me out. I'm definitely gonna be sending something your way soon. It's the least I can do. Many, many thanks 🙏

Comments

  1. Looks like the Lady Jaye figure comes with a bunch of accessories. Can't wait to see her out of the package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beaut, Fuji! The only other time I can remember owning a Lady Jaye figure was when I was a kid and it was the first version with the hat. I remember not being very fond of it because it was cartoon accurate. Classified Jaye, on the other hand, is 🔥💯🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've made a habit of preordering from multiple sources and then canceling depending on when the first one gets in. Forgot about this preorder so had some extras. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Jigs! Looking forward to taking some Jaye and Flint pics! Also, I've put a couple of things together for you. I'll send them your way once I get the chance👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie