Two More Down !

I can't remember the last time I actively sought out an action figure line in the wild. I gave up on Joe Classified figures and MOTU Origins early on. I think the fact that these Legends figures only cost 10 bucks at retail give me an added incentive to hunt them down. While pickings are still slim, I managed to stumble across a small assortment of Marvel Legends Retro figures at a Walmart I hadn't been to in a couple of years. It was going to be my last hunt of the day  as I had already scoured the toy aisles at a nearby Target and an out of the way Walmart. The third time proved to be a charm! 

Comments

  1. Without a doubt. Persistence also plays a big part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Panther has never been one of my favorite characters, but I have to admit that that figure is really cool, and were I to see one in person, might be tempted to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I love the most about these is the price point. $10 for a great action figure that doubles as a display piece if you keep it on card.

      Delete
  3. Both of these are awesome action figures. Congratulations on finding them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw an Iron Man at my Target. I didn't buy it though, because I grabbed another toy that I'll show off one of these days on my blog.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to the post, Fuji👍

      Delete
  4. Thank you much, Fuji💪 I'm gonna have to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome find. Nice to see these found in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Nice to see" is right! I was starting to doubt their very existence 😆

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie