it's Been A Long Week!

This month has been an eventful one. My daughter was with me this week as my birthday was on the 20th and with restrictions starting to ease up, we had a small gathering at my parents. My dad's birthday was a couple of days before mine so we celebrated it together and my older brother came up from Florida ,unbeknownst to anyone, to join in the hectic month that has been May. 
The weather has been pretty amazing and my daughter and I were finally able to get in a few soft toss sessions in the front yard. As far as toy pick ups, I managed to snag up this Peter Venkman Ghostbusters reissue from Walmart. A little overpriced if you ask me at 15 bucks a pop. Not sure how much longer these will be around. Hopefully long enough for me to be able to complete the team. This guy will go on my vintage display, even though it's a reissue. 

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Those Real Ghostbusters figures are amazing! I got the whole first series and they are some of my favorite figures. Seeing these guys in their original packaging really gave me goosebumps. LET'S GO METS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Spyda 💪 LGM! 3 Game win streak, 2.5 up on the Phill's😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Glad you were able to spend time with your daughter, brother, and the family. As for the figure, I never got into the animated Ghostbusters series, but I like the carded figure. A lot of it has to do with the art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fuji👍 It was late 80s and early 90s toy lines like this that made it so hard for me to outgrow action figures. My nephew had most of the Ghostbusters line and I mostly admired from afar.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie