Remco Mighty Crusaders - The Shield


The Mighty Crusaders line of action figures is as campy and cliche as they come and I absolutely love it! Everybody's name starts with "The" and the exaggerated, super bright aesthetics of each figure harkens back to the golden age of comic books ! 

"Joe Higgins A.K.A. The Shield! F.B.I. agent with super strength, the power to leap great distances and withstand 2,000 degrees of heat! "

There's not much to these figures. 6 points of articulation, and an action feature that allows you to pull back on the right arm and release for mighty punch action! They have a real 70s feel to them even though they came out in 1984.


Comments

  1. They're awesome vintage , Colin ! I've also had a great time researching , reading up on all things Mighty Crusaders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These figures are awesome. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the Classified and MOTU origins line, I can't compete with the scalpers. At least with great vintage lines like this, I can take my time when picking them up and not have to worry about their price tripling over night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie