Starting To Settle In A Bit

 While things are still a little crazy during this pandemic, most of us have gotten used to living In upside down world (Stranger Things reference). I've had to get used to other things as well, primarily, living alone and apart from my family. It's already been a few months and as tough as it's been on me mentally and emotionally, I think I'm starting to settle into this new norm. I don't get out much but when my daughter comes to visit on the weekends, I kind of have no choice, lol. She loves Wal-Mart and pretty much any store that has a makeup section and I love spending that time with her. This past weekend we hit up a local Target and I was able to pick up a couple of things. A line that I've been keeping my eyes on and low key crushing on, Mattel's MOTU Origins.



I've also been sprucing up the man cave a bit. I think this place is slowly becoming more conducive to blogging and all things retro and nerdy! I wouldn't have It any other way!







      

Comments

  1. Sweet man cave! That Marvel wall is fantastic with the print and the shelves full of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fuji! That print in the center was a gift from my nephew and it really tied everything together, I think. The shelves are actually cheap sconces I picked up at Family Dollar for like 6 bucks. I'm thinking about picking up another set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comics, toys, movie posters, Sega Genesis, PS1, Xbox... damn! This looks like THE place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Thanks Jon ;) It's definitely a nice place to provide temporary distraction from all the crazy shit going on today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic. Love the Marvel posters/canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jigs! My sister got me the Captain America and Iron Man canvases a few years back and I just recently got the one you see In the center. All three look decent together I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good! Sweet Mancave. Mine has been taken over by the kids toys and overflow from their rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It totally happens, Spyda lol! Maybe you could work on a hybrid room that both you and the kids can utilize. One half 80s the other 2000's 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified