GI Joe The Rise of Cobra 3.75 - The Baroness ( movie figure)

Comments

  1. Another good looking figure. Much more detail than the GI Joe figures I used to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all started with the 25th Ann. line, Fuji. From their the figures got significantly better. But If you ever wanted to start collecting , 25th Ann. is a great starting point😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the movie Baroness, I have a figure of her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is great, Alexis. Fits in nicely with the 25th Ann. Joes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rewatched the movies a few months back, and enjoyed them more than when I first saw them. I thought Sienna Miller as the Baroness was one of the best characters in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here. I keep hoping they show up on Netflix or Hulu at some point. She was a great Baroness even though the backstory with Duke threw me for a loop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified