So, This Just Happened...AGAIN!

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've been trying to keep myself busy with everything that's been going on, helping out family members while simultaneously keeping myself sane creating music and excersing whenever possible. Lately it's been pretty clear outside without any snowfall so I've been able to get a few bike rides in . Todays bike ride was a particularly special one ,though. As I approached my garage to stash the old mountain bike, I came across this....
Another care package from fellow blogger, Goerge AKA GIjigsaw! I immediately hopped on my phone to drop him a thank you email because..dang.. just look at this..!
I'll be going through these and posting about them individually within the next couple of days. There's so much WD goodness here! So, this is what my Walking Dead display looks like today. 
These shelves will look significantly different in the days ahead😉 Many thanks Jigs! 

Comments

  1. Heck of a way to kick off 2021. Looking forward to these figure reviews! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it. Thanks, Fuji and Happy New Year to you as well 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - I've been off the grid for a few days. Found out some family members were at last week's protests in DC. They didn't storm the capital, at least not that I know about. Just odd that they haven't visited me in nine years despite multiple invitation but they showed up in DC without telling me at a rally that turned violent. Anyway, I'm over it. My pleasure on the zombie care package. As I mentioned, it was likely going to a donation center. I couldn't sell them at all. So I figured they should go to someone who would appreciate it and display them in all their glory. Your shelf looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Jigs! You should see the display now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie