The Walking Dead - Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon. This was a character I really wanted to like and hoped that at some point he'd turn the corner and join Rick and the others. It never happened and the end result was Merle ultimately turning into a walker. He was still pretty badass, cutting off his own arm to free himself from captivity. This figure kicks ass. I'm getting a kick out of the accessories that come with these WD figures. They are very detailed, much like the figure sculpts. Enjoy the pics! 

Next time...

Comments

  1. It's been awhile since I watched the show... but I felt like he kind of redeemed himself at the end and became kind of likable. Then again... I'd need to go back and rewatch it. As for the figure... it looks really good. Does the blade on his right hand come off to reveal a nub? And is it just me... or does that rifle look huge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, unfortunately it's not removable. Would have been cool,tho! I wonder if the rifle is in scale. He wasn't that big of a dude , from what I can remember.

      Delete
  2. Merle was definitely a fascinating character. Michael Rooker was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you know them by their actual names, Jigs. I should get into the habit of that. I can come back to these posts now for reference 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified