The Walking Dead - Carl Grimes

It took me a while to embrace the character early on in the series but once Carl Grimes came into his own he became one of my favorites.  I kind of figured he'd end up being alot like his dad and to a certain extent ,given his heart and compassion for others, a better version of Rick Grimes. This figure is an earlier representation of the character.

The weathering effect on these figures is top notch. I love the paint apps, especially on the boots and vest/hoodie.
Next time...

Comments

  1. I have a couple of Rick figures, but I never got into The Walking Dead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's definitely an ebb and flow to the series, but I'm glad I was able to stick it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking figure. I wasn't a big fan of Carl early in the series either, but I went back and forth on a few characters on that show. Most have been okay to cool... but I think the only two I've really liked the entire time are Daryl and Michonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how a character can grow on you. Negan was another one I developed a soft spot for.

      Delete
  4. I vaguely remember Carl was supposed to come with a pistol with silencer but was deemed inappropriate for a toy. Another figure comes with the pistol/silencer in that series but I forget who it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get it. Carl ,being a kid, probably had something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a good looking figure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified