Back To Blogging About Toys!

I know these figures have probably been shown in the past and TWD is kind of a thing of the past. But, not for me it ain't 😉 I'm so digging these figures right now!  I've always been a fan of McFarlane and his sports related figures and these have that same feel, only with more articulation. The amount of detail is insanely cool on these Walking Dead figures. You'll find yourself looking them over, once in hand and out of the packaging, for little logos and other telltale signs specific to each character. I joked about it with GI Jigsaw, when I asked him If he had stuffed the real actors in the box because of how big the package was. But looking at the 3d printed sculpts ,it seems I wasn't that far off. These figures look amazing and Rick Grimes here is no exception. 


Thanks again, GI Jigsaw💥💥💥

Next time....

Comments

  1. I think the first McFarlane figures I saw were the Spawn ones and I've been impressed with their products ever since. This figure is no exception. My favorite thing about it is the pistol fits in the holster. For some reason... I've always thought that was a cool feature with action figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canseco was the one McFarlane sports figure I always wanted but they never made it. I think they were on the verge of releasing one in his White Sox uni but that never happened.And yes, working pistol holsters are a must If your looking for any kind of realism in your action figure line.

      Delete
  2. I remember when I saw the very first episode. I was hooked and I never was a fan of the zombie genre. Andrew Lincoln did a fantastic job as Rick Grimes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I watched a doc on the whole zombie craze in the mid to late 90s and into the 2000s and surprisingly Resident Evil never came up. I think that game was one of if not the catalyst in reviving the zombie genre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched in a season or two but this show was/is so good and so big. The characters are great so seeing treatments by McFarlane is perfect. They do such good work. Rick of course was front and center. Really enjoyed this show and him as a character.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie