Shelfie

Comments

  1. Love seeing Warpath and Powerglide. I remember having both of those guys sitting on my toy shelf as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent 1980s display! FUN FACT: I'm actually finishing up Treading The Tommyknockers right now and there is a reference to G.I. Joe figures in the book, with Crystal Ball and Snake Eyes being specifically named. Crystal Ball seems out of left field as a mention but King and possibly his son, Owen, helped to develop the figure in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome little nugget of info there ,BBQ 👍 I remember my sister taking me to the store to buy Crystal Ball. She told me he looked a little like Vincent Price. At the time I had no clue who he was but now I see the resemblance!

      Delete
  3. An absolutely fantastic display of goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sort of thing that needs to become a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! Lion-O, He-Man, Rambo, Optimus & Chuckles!!! You have all the greats here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was my aim. I wanted to group all the icons together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified