Action Figure Of The Day

With everything in disarray right now I figured I'd shell out a few action figure of the  day posts throughout the week. I'll basically be reaching into the old toy stash , pulling out random figures to feature and post about. Today's action figure is none other than Marvel Universe Apocalypse! I'll never forget my first encounter with Apocalypse in the pages of  80s X- Men and X- Force comic books. I always thought he was dope but loved his four horsemen even more. Good times!

Comments

  1. I always get Thanos and Apocalypse confused. Lol. I guess that's blasphemy among comic book enthusiasts ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both very similar in stature. It'd be cool to see them team up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always got him mixed up with DC's Darkseid. Put the three of them together. Have an apocalyptic conga line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apocalypse has had some great toys over the years, but my favorites will always be the first two from ToyBiz way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. My favorite Apocalypse is the first one ToyBiz released with the extending action feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BAF Apocalypse was damn impressive as well. Those first few BAFs (Apocalypse, Galactus, and the Sentinel) were absolutely amazing.

      Delete
    2. I love pretty much every Legends BAF but since I'm not a 6 inch figure collector I have none in my collection. Too bad the 3.75 lines never did the BAF thing.

      Delete
  6. Such a cool character! He looks pretty damn serious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a meanie for sure , Spyda😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified