It Is The Hunt That Will Determine If You Are A True Spin Master!

Today Ill be checking out a couple of Targets and a different WalMart to see how bad the clean out of DC Spin Master figures is. These things have been showing up online for three times the price of what they're going for at Target and WalMart. I think it goes without saying that this line has me by the balls right  now. If I don't find anything in the wild I may be forced to line the pockets of a  seedy eBay seller. Well, wish me luck , dudes! 

Comments

  1. Man, I was at a Walmart the other day and found Batwoman, Killer Moth, Tim Drake Robin, and someone else that seemed new. I haven't been collecting these or paying that much attention to them, but I did think it was nice to see some characters other than Batman and Joker out there. Who are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the new wave of figures that should be fairly easy to find. I was looking for Flash, Wonder Woman and a couple others from the first wave.

      Delete
  2. If I'm back that way I'll check them out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man but its too late lol! Ive already played the roll of enabler by scooping some up on cheatbay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Flasha few days ago at my Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw him about a month ago in the city I used to live in. Nothing here:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to know you saw him at Walmart. I thought they were selling the DC heroes line primarily at Target and the Batman stuff at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did seems out of place but not knowing anything about the line I thought he might be the one per case or something.

      Delete
  7. I rarely go to Target these days... maybe once a month... and never hit up Walmart. But I'll check my aisles the next time I go. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified