DC Spin Master The Caped Crusader - Batman (Target Exclusive)

Those of you who read my blog know that I have the habit of latching on to a particular line and obsessing over It for about a month or so until something else catches my eye. Well, If Spin Master keeps churning out these little quality 4 inch figures then I'm all In! Lets take a look at Target exclusive Batman!    


This particular figure wasn't really on my radar but I always liked the way It looked  In pics online. Once I realized that there wasn't much else to choose from at my local Target, I decided to pick this one up. I'm glad I did!




Collectible card...


...and mystery accessories! Yes! I got a translucent black mask/helmet, that will look better equipped than the gold one.  

I think he looks pretty bad ass! Hopefully I can acquire more of the black weapons.








Comments

  1. Cool figure. Looks good paired with Robin. It's funny that they include a mask... when he already has a mask painted on the figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true lol! Like when they give Wolverine a sword as an accessory. Kind of redundant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie