Marvel Universe Iron Fist

Scratch another Marvel Universe figure off the want list. I'm pretty damn patient when It comes to waiting on prices of action figures to come down. And even If they don't ,There's always the chance that one will pop up on eBay for the right price.For me, anywhere from 8 to 12 dollars for an action figure Is the "right price". I was lucky enough to find this Iron Fist figure that normally goes for about 20 plus dollars ,for 8 bucks shipped. This Is actually from the Marvel Universe Greatest Battles comic packs that comes packaged with Power Man.



I've had Power Man In my collection for a while now but never thought I'd complete the two man set seeing as how most Iron Fists are so overpriced on eBay. I refuse to spend 20 dollars on a modern  3 3/4 action figure . I got lucky with this one!








Comments

  1. Always down for some Heroes For Hire action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Iron Fist and Power Man. Glad you found one at a fair price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ,Jigs!I've waited a long time to get this figure.Like, years almost. Finally gottem'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on locking one of these down for such a good price. $20 is the going rate for an out of the package figure? What do these two figures typically sell for in the package?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fuji.They retail for about 9 bucks a piece when they first come out.This one came in a two pack wich retailed for 20 bucks.These figures came out in waves and some were chase and shortpacked figures which is probably why they sell for so much now , even loose and out of packaging. This is why people rush out to pick them up from retail so quickly.Some because they actually want the figures and others just to resell them on ebay for insane amounts of money.

      Delete
  5. I've been intrigued many times by Marvel Legends, but I dare not go down that rabbit hole. Not with how many have come and gone so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always preferred 3.75 over the 6 inch Legends stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie