Funko Primal Age Scarecrow

It's been a hot minute since I've picked up any new action figures but at a mere 5 bucks and some change shipped , I couldn't pass up this Funko DC Primal Age Scarecrow figure.



Man , holding this thing gave me flashbacks of  old Remco Lost World of the Warlord figures. Everything from the packaging , the weight of it and even  the smell of plastic chemicals that comes oozing out of the clamshell after opening.


I realize that I am quite late to the Primal Age party. By the time I got tired of holding out for new 3 3/4 figures , Funko had inundated the market with a barrage of  5.5 MOTU styled action figures . I held out on those ,too , until the other day. I already knew what to expect as I had already picked up a Zorn figure which Is pretty much the same deal.
  
 



The great thing about this figure Is that It doesn't have to be Scarecrow. Funko gave some of these figures such a unique look that they could literally drop into any 5.5 universe and fit right in.


Having these two together makes me want more!I'm thinking about maybe picking up the shark dude next and possibly Mr.Freeze. The others look too much like their DC counterparts.I may still go after the Batman ,though.




Comments

  1. Dude, I just got a content warning screen when coming to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I figured Id do the whole ratings thing on my site just in case COPPA comes a knocking. After all this is a blog for adult collectors and strong language is used occasionally. We'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing about COPPA over on YouTube and was wondering if it'll have an impact on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even sure myself. Not like I get any traffic . Better safe than sorry I guess.It would be easier If I could just put a label on the blog instead of people having to agree and click on something before entering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh, if it comes down to it, I'll just add the following disclaimer to the top of my site:

    "This website is intended for me. If you get some enjoyment out of it too, that's cool. However, I'm not responsible for your children or their actions. Watch your own damn kids and don't make it my problem."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, check this video out for further info. May even be worth following the link:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwnvjuCTb54

    I know a lot of COPPA pertains to Youtube right now, but it may help you with your "fears".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie