Toy Stories

Somehow , amidst all the craziness  going on In my world right now , I've managed to start up a new blog ! The great thing about It Is that you will all be able to take part In it , lol ! I know,you never asked to be part of a new blog . Which Is precisely why I've sent invites to those of you whose email I already have on file . You don't have to accept ;) However , your contributions to the site would be greatly appreciated ! The name of the blog Is "Toy Stories" .  A place where all of us can contribute simply by posting a short , toy related story from our childhood . It's that easy . If you head over to the site ( Toy Stories ) now  , you can get further instructions on how to go about signing up . I've left an alternate email address there for those of you that are interested In writing for the blog . I'll receive your message and In turn send you an invite. All levels of writers are welcomed . Every 12 posts or so will mark the beginning of a new chapter.So,If this is something you think you might be interested In ,head on over and lets see If we can't get this Madball rolling! See you there ;)

Comments

  1. Wonderful idea. I hope you get a good amount of contributors to join in. It'll be a great place to drop "stories" which wouldn't necessarily fit in with my main blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to add something, hopefully over the weekend! It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys ;)It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading everyone's stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcomed to join Fuji!

      Delete
    2. Very tempting. I might reach out to you in the future. Right now, I'm struggling to find time to write posts on my own blog.

      Delete
  5. I think that there is/has been a few other blogs and websites like this, but it still sounds like it should be fun, and I'll be adding it to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie