Slow Motion

Once again It's time to slow things down here on 2 Minute Toy Break.Funds for new action figures are  pretty much non existent at the moment .It's been 2 months since I've added anything new to the collection.Since this Marvel Universe RYU figure ,I really haven't picked up anything else.I am waiting on a trade package so that will at least give me something to blog about In the next coming months and with Halloween around the corner,maybe I'll get inspired to post some spooky themed action figure pics.Who knows?Stay tuned!


Comments

  1. Nice picture, I hope they do a Ken Masters or Sagat!

    I too I'm on a hiatus on buying figures since months ago. My goal for the future is to get some sweet Vietnam era figures by Marauder sometime in 2020. Maybe by christmas to get a couple more Jurassic Park/World figures to complete the humans. I could as well stop right now and enjoy all the stuff I have since really, some of it hasn't seen a full minute of play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Kanov.I was thinking that the other day.I still have some cool stuff currently in my collection thst I could do something with.Im just fresh out of ideas.I got a bunch of modern Lanard Corps figs stashed.Maybe Ill find a place to display them and make a post out of it.

      Delete
  2. Miss your regular posts... but completely understand. I've been there before myself. By the way... awesome job with the lighting on the Ryu figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how that goes man. I've been on hiatus for a few months now, just because there's so much other stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Its been crazy over here too. Here's to hoping a little holiday magic can get us all out of the rut.

      Delete
  4. Yep - been there. More like - oh crap, can't believe i spent that much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If buying toys is wrong,I dont wanna be right lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie