My Joe Game Is WEAK!

There was a time when I could easily fill three of these shelves with modern Joe figs.Sadly,this Is what my collection looks like today.Alot of the figures I used to have got sold or traded off In order for me to amass my Marvel Universe collection.Now that I am somewhat content with my Marvel Universe collection ,I'm going back to  collecting modern Joes.The Rise of Cobra line Is still high on my wants list.Yes,the movie was crappy ,but there Is something that has to be said about It being the first live action G.I. Joe film.That ,in my eyes,makes not only the film and figures significant,but all the misc. merch that was also subsequently released.



As you can see,the first two rows are  figures from the Rise of Cobra line .There are still some figures from that line that I'd like to add at some point like Scarlett,Breaker and Destro just to name a few. In the back there's a mix of  25th Ann.,Pursuit of Cobra and Retaliation movie figures.New additions coming soon! 



Comments

  1. Im not collecting or photographing GI Joe anymore so if you are interested I could up your troop number in one fell swoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down ,Brother!Drop me an E-Mail with the specs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked The Rise of Cobra. I had zero expectations for it, and it met them all. It was decent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The film had its moments.There were times that I found myself saying "That was pretty cool!".The Paris scenes were enjoyable.

      Delete
  4. Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes up front... leading the charge. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified