Storm Shadow V.2 UPDATE

So remember my Funskool Storm Shadow post?I really loved the figure  but I have to be honest,the upside down Arashikage symbol on his forearm really bugged me.The funny thing Is,I didn't know about the upside down stamp until the day of the blog post!As I uploaded the pic something told me to cross  reference and see If the symbol was correctly applied.That's when ,to my surprise ,I realized
the glaring defect.

Funskool V.2 Storm Shadow With Upside Down Arashikage Stamp
 

You guys don't understand ,I get super neurotic about shit like this.It'll bug me every time I look at It .I had to act fast,and I did.About a week later I received my  original V.2 Storm Shadow In the mail!Much better.

Notice the differences?I still really like the Funskool version but the original Is so much better.Better quality,better paint apps and most importantly an accurate Arashikage tattoo!
Original V.2 Storm Shadow On Left/Funskool V.2 Storm Shadow On Right  

My V.2 original Storm Shadow will inherit the Funskool accessories and ultimately supplant him on display. Now we're talking!


Comments

  1. I sometimes get neurotic about my cards. The difference is... I tend to want every variation of the card... not just the correct one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on getting the figure that'll bring you happiness!

      Delete
    2. Lol thanks Fuji. I'm really digging this figure right now!It was easily one of my top 5 Joes as a kid.

      Delete
    3. With cards ,I've gotten less and less picky over time.Before ,even the slightest imperfections would drive me nuts.Today I scrutinize alot less and just throw the card in my binder after purchasing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie