Sometimes,The Hobby Gods Listen

I have been wanting a proper place to display my small collection of comic books,like,forever!I remember how great It was ,walking into those hobby/comic book shops and flipping  through the comics on those spinning  racks.I've always wanted one of those for my toy room.You know,to give It that hobby shop feeling.Well,today ,while on the way to the grocery store I saw this beauty standing on the curb along with a cat scratching post and some other junk.It almost looked as If the rack was attached to the cat post,so from a distance I thought nothing of it.I got back home to get the dogs ready for a walk ,and on my stroll around the block I couldn't stop thinking about the rack.I had to go back and give It a second look.I'm glad I did!


It's not the spinning rack.Hell I'm not even sure If It's even for comic books ,but It works!I've looked up similar racks like this on Ebay and they go for upwards of  $300!So,again,If you guys have any idea what this might be,let me know In the comment section.



Comments

  1. It's awesome...that's what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Spyda!I know right!I'm so frikkin stoked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be some kind of food rack, like for bags of chips or something? Whatever it is though, it certainly looks good for what it's being used for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't call it ,Jon. I'm definitely gonna do some digging around the internet to see If I can find out what It Is.

      Delete
  4. Nice find! It looks like it was made for comic books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find anything like it online,Fuji.It has brackets on the back for wall mounting but balances flawlessly when freestanding. Also the height between racks is almost identical to the size of a comic book.Dun,dun,dun. The mystery continues!

      Delete
  5. Very nice find. Great for displaying stuff that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree!This will definitely get me looking for comic books again.I'd like to fill It out with titles I owned as a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie