G1 Prime! (Well,Sorta)

You guys don't know how long I've had this figure In my sights.It's been on my Ebay watch list for months ,multiple times. Everytime I see It on Wal Mart shelves I smh at the $50 price tag.I almost took the plunge on the knock off from China but I was afraid of something going wrong during shipping.Finally,one of the Prime's In my watch list dropped to an even $30 and I bought It for myself as an early birthday gift to me :)


That boxart Is downright hypnotizing!You can't help but feel like a kid again when cracking open these reissues!



Now,I'm no vintage Transformers aficionado,but according to You tubers that are,these Prime reissues are far from being exact replicas.Well,for one It comes without the trailer.The colors are also a little brighter and the fists are a bit smaller than the originals.


Here's Prime without the stickers. I gotta tell ya,my decal game Is way off these days.At certain points It felt like I was disarming an I.E.D. Sweat dripping down my brow,the whole 9 yards.


Here he Is all decked out.It's hard to make some of them out because of the chrometabulous glare In the pics.



"Autobots,roll out!"



Here's my G1 display so far.It's 5 figures deep at the moment.Many thanks to Brother Midnight for the Jazz figure he sent me a while back.Most of these are reissues.In fact Powerglide Is the only vintage TF out of the bunch.Still,together they  look pretty awesome! 



Comments

  1. As a kid, Transformers weren't at the top of my list, as far as favorite cartoons/toys go. That being said, it makes me happy to know that in 2019 there is still a demand for old school-ish Transformers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro is pretty huge these days.I think you're seeing the same thing with baseball card products like Archives,Heritage,Ginter ,etc.There's something about being able to have a reproduction from the past ,but In pristine condition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the packaging and the G1 figure design! Makes me wanna go out and watch the cartoons all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tubi Tv on Firestick has the entire 80s cartoon series ,Fuji ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Lol. Oh I see. I'm a little behind the times ;)

      Delete
  6. It's all good ,Fuji!I'm behind In pretty much everything lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified