The Thrill Is Gone!

So ,I picked up three fighting games for my PS3 ,Soulcalibur 4,Dead Or Alive 5 and Mortal Kombat. All were the debut releases of their respective franchise on the PS3.I know,I'm still gaming on a PS3 and will probably never get around to picking up a PS4 because frankly,the thrill is gone.I expected to get a little amped ,at least,when these three titles arrived,and I was.A little amped.I popped these games In over the weekend and found myself less than motivated to fight beyond two or three matches.Yes,the games look phenomenal.The game play Is great as well.But I'm starting to think my gaming days are behind me.I don't play out of excitement anymore.It's more so just  to kill time ,these days.And It sucks to know that your doing something just to kill time and not because you are actually enjoying the experience.At least I can blog about how my passion for gaming Is waning.Heck ,why not,I got a little time to kill ,anyways ;)


Comments

  1. I never was much of a gamer... I did used to play a mean game of doom a few years ago! Never have owned a game system... I had a TI-99 4a as a kid and it had some arcade type games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the thing ,I was heavy into gaming.I guess that's why I find It strange that I'm losing interest in it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ps4 died 2 days ago and Im super bummed but not because I cant play games but because I cant watch Netflix , prime and Youtube on me tv with surround sound. I have like 20 ps4 games I've never even opened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn that blows man :( Sorry to hear that.I can live without Netflix,Youtube not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer. Haven't played anything since the Atari 2600. Would probably get hooked too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably,Jigs.The problem I have with video games of today is that they cater to the online world more than the introvert gamer who really doesnt want any outside contact whenever playing their dungeon crawler.I fall into the latter part of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get it. I just don't get that excited for games anymore. I'm still on a PS3. Only play football and basketball on it which they don't make new obrmes of anymore. I'm still looking to get a PS4 but it seems like a tough buy for two games I play sometimes. I don't like getting old...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sports games will always have replay value for me.If they keep it simple.I used to think that they needed more realism but realize now that all that does is slow the games down.If I get a ps4 It will be for RBI 19 and not the show.Also,I replied to your comment on my last video games post.Sorry I got to it so late .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified