Transformers G1 (Reissue) Wal Mart Exclusive Bumblebee

If you've been around my site long enough ,you've most likely read about the time my G1 Bumblebee got stolen.If not ,then let me reiterate.I was around 8 or 9 years old in the third grade and pretty popular with the girls I might add.I was a good looking kid ,what can I say ;) Here was the problem,in a nutshell.Most popular girl in class liked me.Strongest kid in class liked most popular girl. Strongest kid in class punches me in the nose on school bus ride home,tells me to stay away from popular girl and then proceeds to steal my G1 Bumblebee. In one fell swoop I lose the girl and my Bumblebee figure!Yeah,The Karate Kid was a great film ,but total bullshit!Had I lifted my arms and leg to attempt a crane kick he would have probably punched me in the stomach ,too.The slight humming sound and watery eyes after getting punched in the nose was tolerable but I wasn't about to risk further injury trying to pull a Ralph Machio. Fast forward from 1986 to 2019 .I've got the girl ,well not the same girl, but an even better one! ,Oh and I have my Bumblebee figure ,too!Not the same Bumblebee but arguably ,an even  better one!Victory!I think :/



Comments

  1. so a strange question ,does it look like the face/head is a separate part from the silver square it sits on? I need to repair vintage figure and this would be the cheapest way to do it if that face part comes off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In certain spots,like the horns ,it looks like it might be able to be pried off.But then from another angle it looks like one solid piece with the chrome square.Kind of a toss up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Ill pick one up and take a chance ,I can use the tires also. I Bought a Bumblejumper from goodwill for twenty five cents the other day and I promptly broke the pegs off of the silver part. It was also missing its tires but those are easy to replace..

      Delete
  3. Yeah alot of people are using these for parts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotten hit in the nose by a basketball... but never a fist. Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. Glad you were able to upgrade in both areas. Wonder what happened to the bully and your original Bumblebee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all right ,Fuji. I've taken my bumps as well as given some In my adolescent years.Sometimes you're the pigeon,sometimes you're the statue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified