MU Figure Of The Day

NIGHTCRAWLER

Comments

  1. Great figure , I never did get him before I gave up on them. I did pick up a professor X at Goodwill the other day though .I had to pay .50 instead of .25 because he was out of his chair when I laid him down (still a fantastic deal)I have no use for him but I'm sure somebody will want him .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez ,one day ill be so lucky as to run into anything Marvel Universe at my local Goodwills.All I ever encounter are broken Lanard Corps vehicles,imaginext batcaves and McDonalds happy meal toys.I actually have a better time browsing the household items lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always liked Nightcrawler's design. Not sure Marvel ever really did his character justice in the comics or in the movies. The figures were always cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember how excited I was to see that Toybiz line of X-Men figs.I loved that particular Nightcrawler figure but hated those damn suction cups!I love this figure ,too, but Hasbro should have gone with a bendy tale like the Toybiz version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great figure! I'm surprised by how similar (aside from the face) he looks to the old Toy Biz one from the "Light up weapon" line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kind of right.I was thinking he looked alot like suction cup Nightcrawler.I hated those suction cups :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified