1992 Starting Lineup Craig Biggio

My most recent Starting Lineup acquisition arrived yesterday and I was surprised to see that the seller also included an exclusive to Starting Lineup protective case with it. While I don't intend on keeping this particular figure carded ,I may have use for this protective clam shell in the future If I decide to pick up a rare piece.I gotta admit,the carded figure encased like this looks so damn cool!




What a great looking figure!It's not a spitting image of the ,smaller In stature ,Craig Biggio but will no doubt be on my top 10 SLU list. 


Comments

  1. Those clam shell holders are harder to find than the SLU themselves. I've been trying to buy them in bulk for years, but haven't found any affordable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,I only saw a few of them listed on ebay and they were way too pricey for my tastes.They do come in handy ,though, especially with these kinds of figures that easily yellow and change color from light damage. I'm lucky to have this one but will probably never use it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Biggio. Truly an all-time favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likewise. A Houston Astro ,through and through.Ya gotta respect that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified