Blogger Resolutions For The New Year!

With the new year rolling in (holy crap,2019 already!) things are going to switch up aesthetically here on 2 Minute Toy Break.Ill be switching up themes and with that i'll probably have to reload my blog list as well.I'm also going to make it a point to stick to hobby related posts,avoiding controversial and gripe based content,unless they are gripes about toys specifically.I want to say that I'm going to comment alot more this time around but that all depends on the bloggers content.If i don't leave a comment on your site ,it doesn't mean that I don't   appreciate the work you put into that post,it only means that I'm just not interested in the post. Lastly ,the following list consists of things that I'll be coveting going into 2019 (in no particular order).

1.Reissue Transformers
2.Lanard Corps! Rampage sets
3.Starting Lineups
4.Baseball card singles, vintage commemorative,department store themed sets.
5.Vintage Marchon M Force military figures
6.Vintage Sectaurs figures
7.Vintage 80s PVC mini figures

That's pretty much it.So thank you to everyone who stuck around  ,contributed and commented  all of 2018!I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and may your  2019 be  a toy filled one!Stay young ,people😉

Comments

  1. Sounds like a plan! I myself am going to a once a month posting format which will probably be mega post style posts covering multiple items at once. Ive found I much more prefer posting on facebook these days and will more than likely be posting multiple times a week on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,its time to switch things up a bit.Aesthetically anyways.Im finding it harder and harder to get excited about anything thats on the shelves now and im pretty much close to being done with vintage.This might very well be my last hoorah ,2019.My close out year.

      Delete
  2. Not really,its all subject to change.A line of 6 inch Joes could prolong things into 2020 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping to add a little more controversy to my blog in 2019. ;) Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with ruffling a few feathers tastefully,without vitriol and sanctimoniousness name calling.Happy New Year ,Fuji!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenard's Rampage is a hidden gem. Really like what they did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those creatures they come with are cool as heck!I cant believe its taken me so long to pick some of the sets up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie