Mo Starting Lineups ,Mo Problems

My two newest Starting Lineup additions arrived yesterday and I had an issue with both of them.Robin Yount's stand came warped so he couldnt stand very well.Luckily I was able to remedy that using the old boiling water to plastic trick.I was able to flatten out the stand and take Yount off the disabled list.The Dave Stewart figure was supposed to be his 1989  rookie release and the vendor sent me the 1991 figure instead.Both figures are identicle so Im not really sweating it.My Starting Lineup collection is now 21 figures deep!

Comments

  1. Btw-Isn't that Yount head sculpt the best!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Captured the 'stache and the flowing blonde hair.

      Delete
  2. Great Collection. Might not be into sports but always have loved Starting Line-ups for some reason lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's what made these so appealing to kids.Kenner was no stranger to action figures so It's no surprise that they decide to add articulation ,making them fun for kids to play with ,even If they weren't into sports.Who knows how many kids turned into sports fans because of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Go! Games and Toys

A GI Joe Post That's Not Classified

Pop Culture League Assignment - Shelfie